Saturday, September 8, 2007

South American Amazon Brazil Trip

It's less than 2 weeks before I head South to Brazil for giant peacock bass fishing in the Amazon river basin. I've received a report last week that many fish were caught up to 15 lbs. Now that will give you sore arms! We are expecting with the water levels dropping over the next few weeks the fishing to be awesome. I'm hoping for a few over 20 lbs., wishful thinking.
Can you imagine catching fish that big mostly on topwater! I'm not sure my heart can handle that. For more great information check the websites in the side blogroll and click to be redirected to Peacock bass fishing in South Florida or the Amazon rivers in Brazil. Check out the bass fishing in South Florida Everglades and Lake Okeechobee.http://www.basspeacock.wordpress.com